Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Thoughts 7/26

Hello all! I think for the first time in a couple weeks I am actually posting a Friday Thought on Friday. Anyway, I've gotten a minute (and free wifi), amongst the world-wind traveling schedule to focus on the blog. Here are my thoughts for this week:


  1. I can't believe how lucky I got to have such an amazing and fun family. Bragging a little bit but I think that I do have the best family around. 
  2. Surprisingly I've had decent food while I've been in Ireland....learned the chef that cooks at the hotel is French though. (No surprise) 
  3. Itching for a new tattoo. Don't know exactly what though..but the blog is called Chews and Tattoos. 
  4. Missing my friends at home a little too much. Can't wait to be reunited with my Mell girls. (Miss you too Mug, Gab, and Liz)
  5. Can I move to Europe? Anywhere would be nice really. 
I've been extremely fortunate this summer with all my amazing opportunities. I do have to say that this trip to Ireland with a family that I wish I got to see more of, has been my favorite part. I still have some more time in Ireland so I should get off the laptop and start socializing. Until next time!! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment