Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Quick Trip To Galway


On our way to see the family farm and meet the Irish cousins, the American Mullens made a quick trip to Galway. We only had a few hours in town but, I could have stayed there for days. Galway is located right on the water and is filled with cute streets and shops that I could get absolutely lost in. 









We walked along the river admiring Galway’s beauty, and then made our way into town. Since Galway is home of the claddagh ring my mom and I decided that we just had to get one. We went to the oldest ring maker in town and picked out some new Irish jewelry. After this trip I am rocking some serious bling. 



After we had a quick lunch and a few pints and headed back on the bus to Monaghan to meet the long lost family. 


This post is as short as my time in Galway, but hopefully it got across the point of how lovely this city by the sea really is. Until next time!! Xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment