Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Thoughts 8/16

I'd first like to start off my saying that I'm actually doing a Friday Thoughts on Friday! After this hectic and stressful week I am extremely proud of myself. Anyway, enough rambling and let me get to my deep and intellectual thoughts for this week: (obviously a joke. I wish there was a sarcastic font.)


  1. I turn 22 in less than a week and I am extremely terrified. Petter Pan syndrome right now. I never want to grow up. 
  2. I still can not believe that I've started my senior year. It feels like just yesterday I was moving into the dorms. 
  3. Speaking for freshman year, I CAN NOT believe that my baby brother is going to college. Even though I'm only three years older than him, him going to college makes me feel ancient. 
  4. I'm becoming increasingly stressed about the future. Anyone know a good fortune teller in Athens? 
  5. I'm so incredibly happy to be spending another year in the Mell St Castle with some amazing friends. 
Well that's all the thoughts I have for this rainy Friday morning. There's going to be another post on the blog later today so check back to see what sorority bid day was like! Until next time! xx

P.s Here's a throw back to my brother and me at my aunt's wedding. Aren't we adorable?

                                                         (Photo cred to my aunt Sandra)

No comments :

Post a Comment